The Calhoun County Area Chamber & Visitors Center exists to promote and sustain the economic growth of the Calhoun County Region, resulting in a community that is a dynamic place to work, visit and live.
2019 Mission Focus Areas
Be an effective business advocate
- Establish the Chamber as the leading advocate in the Calhoun County Area, Region and State for public strategies that benefit the prosperity of our area.
Market the Chamber, the region & the resources within
- Increase awareness of the region to grow new businesses and investments.
Ensure workforce and talent are well trained and retained
- Engage education leaders and businesses on talent development needs and diversity.
Serve as a Regional Facilitator
- Drive collaboration efforts on a local and regional level, between economic development groups, organizations, institutions, businesses, communities, chambers, etc.
Foster & develop leaders of the Chamber & community
- Develop more opportunities for citizens who are interested in community service and engagement.
Enhance the value of membership
- Provide opportunities for businesses to cultivate a positive business environment.
- Stay abreast and educate members of industry trends, especially those that affect the organization's mission and services.
- Your Business
- Your Community
- Your Playground